Saturday, October 19, 2013

And The Winner Is...

Jasmine! Congratulations on winning a FREE copy of Celtic Knot. Like me, Jasmine prefers print copies and I've got one on the way to her.

Thank you to all who dropped in to read my excerpt and leave a comment. I am grateful for all the visitors! If only I could afford to give you each a free book. Alas, the Lottery has not yet seen fit to give me the winning ticket! However, you can get Celtic Knot as an eBook for only $3.99. It's available for all eReaders. For Kindle, you can go directly to Amazon; for others, you can shop your favorite online retailer or go to Smashwords (they let you choose your preferred format, so even Kindle readers can shop there, too).

Happy Reading, Everyone!!

I'd be thrilled to keep in touch with you on my Facebook page, too. I usually post news about Christian book bargains, new releases from my friends and favorite authors, and funny stuff that may or may not related to writing. And, of course, it's where you'll be able to find out first what I'm up to with new novels! Here's the address: https://www.facebook.com/TammyDohertyAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment